Hi, blog! It’s been a hot minute since I posted any updates. 2018 has been crazy busy and not in a bad way. I’ve been having a blast! There’s been a few major life changes and a lot of minor ones that are still on-going. I think I’ll go a bit more in depth about them in my next posts or in my 2018 wrap-up post. But, some quick updates below in no chronological order:
Got Lasik Surgery
This is the biggest change I’ve had recently. I’ve went from basically being blind with no glasses to having a 20/12 vision! I’ll go more in depth about this in a future post, but can I just say that I still can’t believe I don’t have to wear glasses anymore? It’s been more than two weeks now but I still sometimes reach for glasses that I don’t have any more purely out of habit.
First Out of the Country with the Fam that is not SG
I finally managed to visit Korea for the second time! This time around, I have my family with me. This is our first out of the country trip that is not to Singapore and it’s been a blast. We were only able to stay for three full days but I know everyone loved it. I can’t wait for us to come back or to visit another place (maybe Japan or Australia). It’s definitely a different experience between travelling with your friends or your family. I’m excited to blog about this.
Other Travels… in General
I had been to four out-of-the-country trips this year and one of them has been my first flight out of Asia! I’m not sure how I winged that but I’m taking it. I had so many travel firsts this year. First snow experience. First out of the continent flight. First long haul flight. Ahhh! It’s been so great and each trip has a special place in my heart. Tho this really made me start budgeting as soon as I get home haha. But to note, out of all these, Sydney, Australia really captured my heart. I wouldn’t mind working there for a year or two. I really wouldn’t.
Other Life Updates
- I’m into minimalism, again. I’ve decluttered everything in my room and then reorganized it all. I call that a big achievement! Room tour next? Maybe.
- I’m also hooked on this channel that talks about personal growth and lifestyle designs: Lavendaire.
- I got a new laptop! Which is so pink and pretty. I’m still in the progress of transferring all my files from my old laptop to my new one. But using the new one has been really smooth and easy!
- Unfortunately, I dropped my phone in Sydney and the lens cracked. Won’t be taking much photos until I get a new phone. 🙁
- BUT I have a lot of small positive changes in progress and I’ll be talking about those once I’ve accomplished everything in my list. 🙂
About the Blog
I’m thinking about revamping my blog a bit… maybe? Or my social media accounts, in general. I don’t know. But I’m definitely planning to keep my blog updated starting next month. I don’t believe I can keep up my three posts a week like before, but I’m aiming for once a week. Fingers crossed! Also, what do you think about the photo edits I did in this blog post? Should I keep it? Or should I just do the usual photos like in previous posts?
That’s it for now.