Life Lately is a blog series that gives a summarized version of what I’ve been up to the last couple of weeks. This one will highlight the first two-three weeks of my October. Read along for the quick telling about the places I’ve been, places I will go, and things I’ve been doing.
- I’ve been all around North and South the past two weeks. From the adrenaline-rush adventure that is Sandbox in Pampanga to the really cold staycation/roadtrip at Tagaytay in a midst of a storm. It’s been really tiring but really fun as well. I’m only just starting to explore our own country and there are just so much to see and do.
- My travel buddies and I spontaneously book tickets to Hong Kong for next year. We have also booked our hostel so all that’s left is to save up for our pocket money and for the days to go faster. Considering that I only noticed that a week is up is when a new episode of HTGAWM airs, then yes, the days are going way too fast.
- Another adventure being planned is the Christmas get-together slash reunion with my father’s side of the family. It’s been bouncing back and forth between North (Ilocos) and South (Laiya, Batangas). It’s leaning more on the North option as of writing and I hope it stays that way.
- Trying to put our planned Singapore family trip for April 2016 into my budget. I’m not so sure I’ll be able to meet my financial goal for this year and buy our plane tickets at the same time. Does anyone know where I can buy plants that grow money? I desperately need it.
- November is fast approaching which means I need to secure a ticket for Bazooka Rocks Fest IV ASAP. This year’s headliner is Never Shout Never. I should mention that I created a blog solely for Never Shout Never that’s been running from 2011-2014. I should also mention that all ticket holders get to meet all bands. Where are the plants that grow money again?!
- I also moved my blog to WordPress. It’s taken me a few days to grasp at the basic functionalities but I think I’m getting the hang of it. That’s the main reason I’ve been MIA the last two-three weeks.
- I started reading again. All I’ve been doing (books-wise) was re-reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians and PS. I Still Love You. Just a few days back, I decided to open up Ms. Peregrine and the Peculiar Children. I put reading it off because I think it’s really scary but it’s actually not, as I’ve learned! I’m hoping to finish it the soonest and start on the second book right after.
That’s it. I was actually planning on making this post less than 500 words long but I guess there’s just so much to say. Come to think of it, October has always been a busy month for me. Last year, it was all about trying to graduate on time (which thank God we did) and now it’s about travelling. A year can bring so much change!