You know what? If I promise myself I’ll get back to blogging, then I always end up breaking that promise so I’m not promising anyone anything. LOL. The past few months of my inactivity has been crazy as hell. There’s been a lot of good times, bad times, and in between. I had many of moments that made me laugh and smile, moments that made me sad for the first times since a long time, and even moments that made me pissed as heck. See? It’s been a crazy ride, and shout-out to my BFFs and Twitter friends for being along those crazy times. Now, I’m bringing my stories to my blog – except for one that will never be mentioned again, lol. I missed you guys too, and your stories.
- I came back from my Korea trip three weeks ago. I had mixed feelings about the place. But, guys, THE FOOD is just superb! Best street foods ever and best barbeque in the world! Also, hella cheap socks and make-up.
- Just have to say that Koreans are the nicest people ever. Ever.
- Solo travelling isn’t that bad, but I know for a fact now that I still prefer travelling with companions.
- Got roped into helping organize our project’s Halloween shindig, but it is worth it because kids in costumes are just too cute.
- Watched Doctor Strange with my family. It was an awesome film, and made me love Benedict Cumberbatch more. I also realized just how much I love small dates like this with my family.
- Booked tickets to Taiwan with my friends because we are officially the “we go where the discounted plane tickets go” kind of travelers.
- Did bowling with my office-mates. I completely sucked at it, but I love the sports and the jesting while we played.
- Attended my first Blogapalooza and met fellow bloggers for the first time, as well! Met LA of Parapixelife and Nika of Gypsy-Soul.
- Getting my finances in order and I’m planning to relaunch my finance blog next year.
- Making plans to take the family to my favorite place ever aka Disneyland next year. *fingers crossed*
Also, a few changes I’m excited about: I’m trying to give my blog a bit of a make-over which included maybe changing my theme again, bugging my brother to make me a logo, and being more personal with my posts. And just a heads up, I’ll be doing sponsored posts in a few weeks. I need the money, lmao. I promise it’s not completely out of scope with what my blog’s all about though!
ALSO, considering the bad news lately, if you guys ever feel the need to talk to someone about anything, please please please consider talking to anyone or to me. I’ll listen. I won’t judge. I’ll even talk, if you need me to. I’ll tell you embarrassing stories about myself or about this guy who turned out to be a complete ass. If you ever feel alone or sad or anything, feel free to approach me on any of my social media sites, on my e-mail, or leave your e-mail below and I’ll go talk to you. You are not alone.
I’m ending this post with Joel’s tweet:
“Your life and who you uniquely are is invaluable. You matter. You’re a soul. You are loved. Whether you believe it or not, that’s truth.”