I’ve been writing my Christmas wish list for years and I put it up on Facebook (as notes) in hopes that my family and friends will get the hint. Ha! This year, I’m trying to list up to 8 items. Here’s the 8 things that I have been wanting all of this year and the past years, as well.
This is actually a “Dear Me” post since the only person that has a possibility of buying the things below for me is.. me. Hahaha. I have actually already bought one to myself so I’ll just cross that one out. Without further ado, here’s my wish list for 2015:
- iPhone 6S/Camera/goPro. I don’t need all three. I just want one of them. My current iPhone 5S has been a heaven-sent but I have to admit that photo quality is not that great. I need something better to document my future travels, especially since I’m planning on making video compilations of each of them.
- Classic Black Vans.
I’ve been wanting it the whole year! My black floral Vans gave up on me three months ago and I need a replacement. Update: I already brought one last month since it was on a buy now, pay later (as in next year) promo.
- Instax Mini 8 (White/Violet). Instant memory! I want to fill up one of my bedroom walls with a whole lot of Instax photos. I prefer to make instant photos as my souvenirs for all of my travels. I also don’t have to overthink my poses since there is no second chance for Instax films. Haha!
- Belle de Jour Journal. I’m still torn over which one specifically since they have a lot of planners out yearly. I also love the coupons that come along with the planners – another reason why I love this particular brand.
- White & Dark Blue Paint. Literal paint. My room could use a paint-over. I’m thinking it would be a mix of white and dark blue tones.
- Colored Pens. The Love Pet pens from National Book Store is my current favorite now and I’m running out of ink. I just love writing notes in different colors. Makes my notes more alive and interesting.
- Passport Holder. I saw a leather passport holder from Instagram that can hold a passport, a few cards, cash, and my phone. I’m hoping to snag one before my Hong Kong trip so I’ll be organized.
- 1 TB Harddrive. My laptop is running on 3GB free space since it’s full of different tv series and their hundreds of episodes. I already had to delete a few episodes so I can download more. This is kind of a need and a want at the same time.
I’m eyeing item number 1 and 3 so I could bring it to my Ilocos trip this December. Some items are out of my budget right now so I’ll be passing those items forward to 2016-2017. But, if by some miracle I end up with all these things soon, I’m probably be content for a long time. I wouldn’t be having anymore materialistic wants for the next five-ten years. Or at least, it’ll be minimal.