I’ve been a bad blogger for the past months. Sorry, guys! Hopefully I’ll be keeping the groove going once I got back from my Seoul trip – which is something I’m really excited about and just three more days away! I just don’t want to force blog posts anymore since they ended up as meh just like my previous post, lol.
Anyways, Liebster Award 2016! I’ve been nominated by both Melai and Pia! Thanks, girls! Liebster Award is “an award that exists only in the internet, and is given to bloggers by bloggers.” So exciting and so honored to do this and be a part of this! So the way this works is that I will be answering 11 questions left behind by those who nominated me, make 11 questions of my own and nominate my own set of bloggers.
For this one, I’ll be answering Pia’s question. Maybe I’ll do a separate post to answer Melai’s questions next time.
Here we go.
- What inspired you to start a blog?
I started a blog the same time wanderlust hit me. I’ve been blog-hopping a lot and was loving reading about other people’s adventures. I have to just special mention Aileen, for her blog was the one who pushed me to publish my own. Basically, I was inspired to tell my own adventures and misadventures as I live and breathe in our world.
- If you were only allowed to eat one food every day for as much as you like for a year, what would you pick?
Pizza. Hands down. And pizza have a lot of different flavors so I won’t get tired of eating it day in and day out! 😉
- If you could be a non-living things for a day, what would you be and why?
I would have to go with a camera. I can just imagine the beautiful things I’ll be able to see and record through my lens. I’d especially love to be a traveler’s camera, but even normal everyday scenes would do. Like attending a birthday party, or just a plain ole photo walk.
- Are you now the person you imagined yourself to be five years ago?
Yes, but that’s only because I don’t really think much about how I’ll be in the future five years ago. I figured I would have graduated college and have a job and that’s it. And I’ve done both of those now. I figured I’d surprised my five years ago self with how I’m doing now and in a good way. I’m thrilled.
- What can you not live without?
My phone. I could probably interact with no human beings for weeks but I’ll be fine with my phone with me. I mostly just read in it and take photos to capture memories, and that’s something I will never take for granted.
- If you could pick a place to go, where would it be and why?
New York City! I didn’t think you can be in love with a place you’ve never been to before, but that’s how I feel about NYC. I would love to live in a big city; in the city that never sleeps. There’s a promise of adventure everywhere and I would love to take that adventure.
- If you were to be given $1,000,000 right now, what are you going to do with it?
Buy a first-class ticket to Europe and embark on a month-long Eurotrip with my family. I know I said I would love to go to NYC, but Europe has always been a vacation spot for me. Something to relax in and to indulge in culture while I figure out what the heck I’m going to do with the rest of the money.
- If you can go back in time, would you? If so, what are you going to do?
Yes. I don’t know what I’m going to do exactly, but I sure as hell hope I can get people not to vote for our current president. My never-ending thought about my country’s current state is: ayoko na, beh, pagod na ako (I’m so done. This is tiresome.).
- Name a weird habit of yours.
It’s no longer a habit of mine now, but before, I used to only want to have an amount of change that eithers ends in 0 or 5. So if I have PHP18 worth of change, I’m going to spend PHP3 to buy candies so I’ll have exactly PHP15 worth of change left. I used to think I have an OCD, or at least, a bit of it. I also liked doing things in 3 or 5 before.
- What would you tell your five-year old self now?
Chin up, darling. No matter what happens, you’ll be proud of who you’ll end up being – no matter what anyone says.
- What would you tell your future self, ten years from now?
If we still haven’t done a Euro trip by now, then I’m disappointed at you. For real, lol.
My nominees, lol.
- Kai of Kitty Journal
- Auradelle of Parapixelife
- Mei of Jojomei
- Danica of Caffeine High
- Augustin of Indie Spirit
- Renee of The Random Bibliophile
- Da of The Diary Queen
Here’s my questions for them.
- In 140 characters or less, why do you blog?
- How big of an impact does social media have on you personally?
- If you could only have one social media account, what would it be? (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- If you could get one person to follow/friend/subscribe to you on social media, who would it be?
- What’s the longest time you’ve been without connection to the internet this year?
- If you’ll be given an all-expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- If you could only bring one person along with you on that trip, who would it be and why?
- If you were given the option to stay in that place for the rest of your life, would you take it or would you rather go back home after the trip?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever experienced?
- What’s the happiest memory you can remember?
- We often forgot to be proud of ourselves. On the top of your head, can you give me 7 things about yourself or things you have done that had made you proud? What are they?