Hello! Welcome to this month’s Life Lately. If you’ve read last month’s Life Lately, you’d know how busy I was. This month, not so much. No outings which just means my savings are intact this month (so far)!
There is, however, lack of posts on my blog last week. I just didn’t find the inspiration to make a blog post because of the recent events (Paris bombing, Japan earthquake, France hitting back, etc.). Those events are so disheartening.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve been doing the last few weeks.
- I’m mostly only in the office or at home. This gives me time to continue de-cluttering my bedroom. I’m pretty sure I already donated/thrown away/sold at least 20% of the things I own. I’m estimating another 10-15% will be gone by the time I finish de-cluttering everything.
- I’m planning a Siblings day on the last week of November or first week of December since my mom has flown out to Singapore to celebrate dad’s birthday with him. I’ve been wanting to go back to Megamall because they have the best chicken wings I’ve ever tasted + I wanted to try out The Halal Guys. I also want to make a blog post about their food hall. I know my brothers will be happy with a food trip.
- I got my Bazooka Rocks ticket last October 31st! Only a week until the show. I am so stoked to see my favorite bands again. The last concert I’ve been to was last August. It’s been too long! At the same time, I still haven’t decided what band t-shirt I would be wearing. #FangirlProblems
- iPhone 6S is out in the Philippines. I know I put it up in my Christmas Wish List but I’m torn between wanting to save and wanting to have the new iPhone. Mostly because it’s camera is better than 5S and some because I’m just an Apple fan. Ugh. I’m still debating if I’ll have one in my head.
- Just today, my friends and I booked flight tickets to Seoul, South Korea for next year! We got it for PHP5,000 roundtrip with baggage, already. We’ll be going on Autumn and I’m so excited to see shades of orange soon! With this, I should stop looking for other flights for next year. I don’t have the budget (or vacation leaves) for another out-of-the-country trip.
November is looking like the calm before a storm. I have a feeling December won’t be this quiet. It never was. Ha!