Well, end of May went downhill for me. I’ve been feeling sick since Monday and I thought it was the usual tonsillitis + fever combo. I got checked out by my trusty doctor yesterday and I found out that my vocal chords are really, really sore. My doctor ordered me to rest at home and not speak for at least two days. So I won’t be working until Thursday and my throat feels like it’s on fire most of the times.
Figured I’d get some blog work done while my head doesn’t feel like it’s going to explode as well. Fun fact: I can handle most sickness but severe headaches literally makes me see the world spinning.
Another news: summer is officially over and we should be welcoming the rainy season. Which is all fine and all since summer felt like hell these past few months. The climate were all over the top. However, we are planning a last beach hurrah this Independence weekend! We’re going to Puerto Galera and I might be able to try parasailing! I’m stoked. Just less than two weeks to go!
I’ve also been feeling sad about the state of the Philippine government. Sigh. I don’t want to get into details since it makes me sadder so I’ll be sharing with you guys the tv series/movies that I’ve been watching the last few weeks.
- The Flash: Anyone here watching The Flash? That Season 2 finale is just… ugh. Can we talk about it? I can’t wait for Season 3!
- Game of Thrones: Unless you’re living under a rock in the last two weeks, you’ve probably heard about the “Hold the Door” scene. I know that “all men must die” but all these deaths just breaks my heart. As for the last episode? Yasss Queen Margaery!
- Daredevil: I’ve been behind on Season Two but the Punisher is intense! Can’t wait to see what the next episode will bring!
- Captain America: Civil War: YASSSSSSSS Tony! I’m on Team Stark all the way! And the movie made me be more annoyed at Captain America.
- X-Men: Apocalypse: I have to admit that the new X-Men movies are good. And I love the way Evan Peters portray Quicksilver. Ah, bae.
- How To Be Single: The movie in a nutshell is how to be content and be yourself while single in New York City. There’s this part that really stick to me. Like how we should stop looking for relationship just for the sake of saying that you’re no longer single. It was a nice movie, all in all.
- London Has Fallen: I honestly thought they shouldn’t have made a sequel to Olympus Has Fallen because it was a really, really good movie. This sequel blew my expectations away! Seriously, if you’re into action, watch this.
- High School Musical: I’m stuck in nostalgia and I rewatched the entire High School Musical series. I still know all the songs by heart! And I still ship Zanessa
even if Zac is acting like he didn’t like HSM.
I haven’t been reading any books at all these past month. Maybe that’ll change next month. That’s pretty much it for my side of life.